No announcement yet.

Cost to Playability Ratio is way off...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to Playability Ratio is way off...

I think you guys have the cost to play versus ability to play without spending money ratio way off. Sure I understand you need to make money, but you guys have it set to where you almost HAVE to spend money to move forward. Hard tables require higher cues, and the good cues are really expensive. At least make it where you can earn a cue. It's almost not worth playing if you dont want to spend money.

Hi,

You can earn Cash. You can do it by watching ads, playing Wheel of Fortune and Darts, you can pick up a bonus after every 3 wins. Don't lose your hope, I'm sure you'll have enough Cash for a great cue soon!

Have a nice day!

Comment

I understand that, but consider this: If i watched ads, thats only 6 cash a day. At that rate, i could get a really good cue in about 4 years. Wheel of fortune has suckered me three times now, by LANDING square on the 1700 cash spot and then flipping to the one next to it, like a rigged game at a carnival...and then the darts, if you are lucky enough to get up to the top you only get 25 cash. This is my point. The ratio is way off. im a developer, so i understand the mechanics, and im saying that the free play vs pay ratio is weighed extremely heavy on the pay side. There is no happy balance. And again, I get it's a business. But in my opinion, the frustration of what i described above is almost not worth playing. You can get WAY more people to pay small amounts than you can to pay large amounts. Balance it out, thats all im asking. OR......make it to where you can buy items with the coins also. I've got 60k in coins from the freakin wheel of misfortune! lol

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will pass them all to our developers and they will consider them.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Totally agree with you Sean. Would cost nearly $100US to buy the TOP stick in arena 7, or take over a year to earn it. Not worth the money or the play time.

Comment

Working...
          X