Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress lost

Hi

I lost all my progress, I do not know what happened but I would like to get it back

Thank you

ID:8602741709

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that if your account has been deleted due to inactivity, it cannot be restored.

We are forced to delete accounts because there are a lot of PLT players online every day and great part of them are new players so the number of accounts we have to maintain rises quite fast, too fast actually and considering we don't charge players for playing our game, it is technically impossible for us to keep accounts of inactive players.

Regards,

Comment

Is there no chance of getting it back?

Comment

no they cant back ur old cue and winnings but they can add something in ur account so u can start playing again ... hope i helped u

Comment

Hello,

​Unfortunately, we can't return those accounts as they are permanently deleted.
          ​I apologize for the inconvenience.

​Best Regards

Comment

Hello

There is no problem related to the removal of the account, but they spoke of a help, Is it possible to have some kind of bonus?

Thank you

Comment

Hi,

I can give you some Coins to start playing but there's nothing much I can do.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
              X