Progress lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress lost

I've registerd PLT several years ago and i stopped playing PLT because I didn't get a free time because of my studies. And when I returned to play PLT, my old PLT profile wasn't there was a new acc. I had over 35k winnings and the 8 ball cue. Please be kind enough to give them back to me! my ID is 8696860388

hahaa another victim of Geewa

Comment

Hi,

We are forced to delete accounts because there are millions of PLT players online every day and great part of them are new players so the number of accounts we have to maintain rises quite fast, too fast actually and since we don't charge players for playing our game, it is technically impossible for us to keep accounts of inactive players.

I'm sorry to inform you that if your account has been deleted due to inactivity, it cannot be restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Hi Tarik..
        Is there any possibility of having my cues back?

Comment

At least give me some coins and the mahogany cue. That's one of my dream cues.

Comment

Hello,

I can give you some Coins so you can start playing but that's all I can do.

Best Regards

Comment

Hi, It would be nice if you send me some coins. So I can go on with it.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, I can't send you any more Coins. However, you can buy some at very low prices!

Best Regards

Comment

Hi Tarik.
                  Can I know how to have that Award cue?

Comment

Hi,

Award cue is currently not available. However, we have many great cues in our Shop.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
                    X