cues would not recharge and have gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cues would not recharge and have gone

Hi, I was playing yesterday with my black widow cue and then when I was playing this morning it said I needed to recharge I clicked recharge and it wouldn't work it just kept flashing up on my screen you need to recharge, so I had to pick another cue to play my shot then after the game I tryd recharging again and didn't work, I closed and reset the game and half my cues were gone and them all of them were gone so now I'm back on the stock cue I cant remember all my cues but its just the black widow that was my best cue is there anyway I can get it back or a cue close to the same stats as that one??
    thanks.

Hi,

Could you please give me your ID number?

Thank you!

Comment

my player ID on my iPhone is
      1102@8697642130

Comment

Hi,

You never owned Black Widow cue. I'm sorry to inform you that I can't do anything.

Best Regards

Comment

i did own the black widow cue I that was the reason for msging the forum I don't under stand why it would say i didn't, I was playing with it last week and my Tetris cue the pumkin cue and electric it's only when they ran out of shots that they started disappearing. I except if you can't help me that's fine but can you tell me why they started disappearing from my rack?

Comment

Hi,

Your account was created on 30th April, 2017. There is no record of that cue since then.
            Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
            X