8Ball cue problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8Ball cue problem

I Had 8 Ball cue since 3 years & when i try to play the game from same facebook account i dont find my 8 Ball cue

Hi,

Could you please give me your ID number so I can check?

Thank you!

Comment

ID:8609724012

Comment

Hi,

When did the cue go missing?

Comment

If you check my ID you will find me registerd 5 years ago, my problem when i opened the game in the last april or may i didn't find my 8 ball cue
          Last edited by dr_kim; 12-07-2017, 23:00.

Comment

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that if your account has been deleted due to inactivity, it cannot be restored.

We are forced to delete accounts because there are many PLT players online every day and great part of them are new players so the number of accounts we have to maintain rises quite fast, too fast actually and considering we don't charge players for playing our game, it is technically impossible for us to keep accounts of inactive players.

Regards

Comment

But this is illegal,you should notify the client before deleting account, i've purchased 8 ball cue & the company must compensate the client, i want to talk to the supervisor or manger

Comment

Hi,

Actually, it is written in Terms and conditions to use. You agreed to it when you first played the game.

Best Regards

Comment

Excuse me this is the link of your terms and conditions, Where is this condition ???
                  https://games.geewa-apps.com/pool-li...l/terms-of-use

Copy and paste this condition here please
                  Last edited by dr_kim; 14-07-2017, 19:56.

Comment

It is written in paragraph 11:

Geewa may also terminate your Account if you do not log in to your Account for a period of 6 (six) months or more. Your Account will not be terminated if you have at any time made a payment to the Service. With regard to Pool Live Tour and Pirates Poker, both Pro accounts and items bought using Pool Coins or Doubloons are not considered as a payment to the Service.

Comment

It says " your account will not be terminated if you have at any time made a payment to the Service", and i've purchased 8 ball cue before

Comment

By payment, it means that you bought something with your Credit/Debit card or PayPal. Buying cues in-game doesn't count as a payment.

Comment

Working...
                        X