Tablr prints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablr prints

I would like to suggest to you something new. My suggestion is that all the table prints should be available for coins. Because it is not possible for every player to buy gold coins as there are some children playing this game too. For instance inca table print can be made available for 25k-30k.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will forward it to the developers.

Have nice day!

Comment

Thank you so much Tarik. I would like you to please inform me if your developer team takes this idea into consideration and thinks of implementing it.

Comment

Of course

Comment

Dear admin, I would like to suggest you please upload a table print of India.All country's have a table print in PLT.So I can hope you consider my suggestion.

Comment

Hello,

thank you very much for your suggestion. I will pass it to our developers.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Dear admin,till now I can't see table print of India. Please do something for this request...

Comment

Hi,

Considering buying and selling accounts is illegal, I can't help you with changing your flag. You can contact your internet provider about this issue.
                Replay you sent us is completely in order so it is probably a bug on your end.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Considering buying accounts is illegal, we won't be able to sell you the cues.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                  X