i am wrongly banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am wrongly banned

hello,i am level 70 ,i was inactive last few weeks i couldn't logging the game .when i log today i saw i am banned please help ! i dont know why i am banned ,i did not cheat ,

Hi,

Could you please give me your ID number?

Best Regards

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your ban was issued due to payment fraud. Unfortunately, it is against our policy to lift these bans.

Best Regards

Comment

Dear How are You Bro please give me only Omega Cue Please Dear Bro My PLT ID: 8612665329.

Comment

Hello,

You will have to make separate topics to ask me to buy a cue.

Regards

Comment

The ban will not be lifted. Consider this our final decision. Any further messages will be considered spam and I will be forced to suspend you.

Regards

Comment

hi Tarik can you help please I have been trying to log in for the last few days and its saying ive been banned for excessive payment refunds??? what is this I am no cheat and have never requested any refunds
              I have sent emails but no response, I have only ever purchased I think I have been banned wrongly or some type of hack??? please I have had this account for years
              ‚ÄčID NUMBER: 100002222668118
              Last edited by rk343434; 30-04-2017, 18:11.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to me. You've been banned because of payment fraud. I will lift the ban this time but be careful, I will not do it again.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
                X