Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hacks everyday in this game? Please help me explain, i know you have seen it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hacks everyday in this game? Please help me explain, i know you have seen it.

Today I was playing at the 2500 coins level (Skyloft no aim assistant) and i encounter alot of players where their cue has lots of power..
    Let me explain... Today while playing i observed that the balls move with so much power that even 2 balls go in shot (yes they have like some extra power in the cue or something, its not normal), sometimes i see from the opponents aim that the ball misses but it still pockets..Omg this sounds unbelievable..If only the app allowed me to record gameplay i can show you..
    But don't worry i have found a app that record screen now and i will turn on to show you how what i mean.
    Look he is using Skyloft default cue, watch his power! His ID for banning :)

Today i have some proof of what i am saying, all those who choose to ignore these cheaters, i will stand against them, since this forum, players most concern are to request cue..
    The following video shows the use of cheat, View My Video
    With the assistant of developers, fellow admins, i hope we can put a stop to this, its unfair that we fair players have to face this.

Comment

Another cheater, pay particular attention to the cue and power of his shots View My Video

Comment

Originally posted by Shastri View Post
        Today I was playing at the 2500 coins level (Skyloft no aim assistant) and i encounter alot of players where their cue has lots of power..
        Let me explain... Today while playing i observed that the balls move with so much power that even 2 balls go in shot (yes they have like some extra power in the cue or something, its not normal), sometimes i see from the opponents aim that the ball misses but it still pockets..Omg this sounds unbelievable..If only the app allowed me to record gameplay i can show you..
        But don't worry i have found a app that record screen now and i will turn on to show you how what i mean.
        Another one bites the dust..it looks like alot of players have access to this new cheat, Admin you must find a way to end this.

Comment

Guess what? Who would of thought you would of meet the same cheater twice? LOL! What a pity!

Comment

Will it ever stop? So many players are using cheats in this game, what is it's downfall, what ever happened to good old pool live tour i knew of..... The world may never know

Comment

What more is there to say, this has definitely caused me lots of coins gone to waste, and now i am beginning to lose interest in playing this game. This redundant usage of cheats in this game will surely discourage players from playing this game, no one likes losing unfairly, and its just not fair. Admins how much more videos must i share before something can be done?

Comment

Interesting that almost every game I select in this level, I meet face to face one on one with a cheater.

Comment

Hi,

I assure you that we are doing everything we can to fight cheaters and hackers, we patch the game regularly to make the cheating impossible but the hackers usually find a different way to cheat. We also ban as many of them as we can every day although it is not as easy as it might seem to spot them and get the evidence that they cheated.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X