Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get your opponent distracted using Table Prints?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get your opponent distracted using Table Prints?

Sometimes there are some annoying players that keep flashing between there table prints while you are making your turn. I am asking, with the support of other players to either have table prints removed or a patch that fixes the player from constantly switching prints which can be very irritating and distracting while i make my next shot.
    Thank you.

Its annoying just as someone would spam your chat while you try to get your aim to make your perfect shot! I'm asking nicely, just as we have a feature to disable chat, we need feature to disable prints or a patch that prevents the constant spamming of table prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Shastri View Post
      Its annoying just as someone would spam your chat while you try to get your aim to make your perfect shot! I'm asking nicely, just as we have a feature to disable chat, we need feature to disable prints or a patch that prevents the constant spamming of table prints.
      Even i have seen many times while playing on mobile admin should do something in order to play smooth.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for your report. I will inform our developers about it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X