Hello, Mr. Tariq, please I want these sticks
    1.snowman
    2.copa do mundo
    3.titanium
    4.ribbon
    5.flaming heart
    MY ID :
    The cue in the photo
    and I tried again and again to get them but I could not. At this time when these sticks were available I did not have the money to buy the gold and my friends managed to get the gold in illegal ways and because I respect the rules of this game I did not do the same My money was complete and I bought the gold and at this time I could not get the sticks even though all my friends owned it and look at my account I pay a lot of money for this game so why can not I get these sticks as all my friends got you please give me these sticks And Thanks to every pool team around the world Hello
    Please admin gave me a cue
    1.snowman
    2.copa do mundo
    3.titanium
    4.ribbon
    5.flaming heart
    MY ID :
    The cue in the photo

These cues are not available for sale anymore, Do not post this topic again.

Comment

• mahmoud.mohamed
      mahmoud.mohamed commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do not you want me to get another one and all my friends have it

Cues below 599 gold are not available for sale anymore.

Comment

• mahmoud.mohamed
      Editing a comment
      What the fuck is this curse on you brother, I do not talk to you I talk to mr. Tariq Why interfere in the affairs of others fuck you man :’))

Hi,

Unfortunately, these cues aren't for sale anymore. However, you can check out our cues at the Shop. I'm sure you'll like some of them!

Have a nice day!

Comment

• mahmoud.mohamed
      Editing a comment
      I can not do everything in the store and I want to get this creed as all my friends got. Why do not you answer my request? I want them. Thank you.

• mahmoud.mohamed
      Editing a comment
      So why did all of you get it and even though I own everything in the store, please, Mr. Tariq, please help me and give me these sticks. Thank you.

• mahmoud.mohamed
      Editing a comment
      I can not do everything in the store and I want to get this creed as all my friends got. Why do not you answer my request? I want them. Thank you.
      So why did all of you get it and even though I own everything in the store, please, Mr. Tariq, please help me and give me these sticks. Thank you.

Originally posted by cncman View Post
    Cues below 599 gold are not available for sale anymore.
    You see Mr. Tarik reply ??? OK Now??? Happy Now??? I told you these cues not available anymore but don't understand me and you says bad to me LOL

Comment

ايوة يعنى انتا شبح كدا بميتين اهلك؟

Comment

Do not send to this person This Cheater
        This Player Cheater Tarik

Comment

• mahmoud.mohamed
          Editing a comment
          What is your guide?

What the fuck is this curse on you brother, I do not talk to you I talk to mr. Tariq Why interfere in the affairs of others fuck you man :’))

Originally posted by Thomas107 View Post
        Do not send to this person This Cheater
        This Player Cheater Tarik

mahmoud.mohamed
        This player is using bad language admin must ban him.

Comment

Working...
      X