Cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats

Whenever i enter my pc to play PLT with a good mood, after half an hour cheaters take care of breaking my nerves and worsening my mood
    Everyone uses Ruler and other cheats, even Hamza, no 6 i think in the world
    What are admins doing? Are you expecting from players to help you find cheaters? Like in other games, there are many admins who are online 24/7 and the player support of this game just refund coins and investigates reports. I have seen in my whole life only one admin, playing, 2 years ago. Since then, no one.
    They do not find ways to stop hacking, and banning people who hack does not benefit you. There are more than 15m plt accounts,
    you cant ban them all and a huge amount has used hacks once. The major problen are the cheats, you should not ban players, but ban hacks, so as they will be impossible to modify the game
    Please give me your opinion also and dont reply me : we do everything to stop cheaters... Etc etc or i will forward your suggestion to developers.
    Just reply not like an admin, but as a common PLT player

This is the main reason i play this game just half an hour per week, and i really regret doing that, breaking my nerves facing cheaters

Comment

One more thing: If i record players using speed, time, aim or other hacks, is it sure you will ban them or i will just get refund and they will keep playing like nothing happened

Comment

Hello,

I assure you that we are doing everything we can to fight cheaters and hackers. We apply fixes and patches to protect the game on regular basis.

Regards

Comment

Yea i know but there are still many cheaters left.

Comment

We are doing everything we can to solve that.

Comment

Are you interested in cooperating with me regarding banning cheaters? I am willing to do this work for free

Comment

Thank you for your interest in our game but, unfortunately, we are not interested in collaboration at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X