Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your best friend stolen you!

Hello, Mr.Tarik

I want to say if your best friend stolen you coins in your account PLT you will get banned ­čśô­čśó? If banned how long the banned is week or month or premanently ­čśó?....

Thanks

Regards | ihsan Halabjay

Hi,

Can you please give me your ID?

Regards

Comment

i'm asking Mr. Tarik ? banned or no ? because i'm not transfer coins my best friend stolen it to me .

Thanks

Comment

Hey ehsan can you say what is mean that you friend stolen your coins ?

Comment

How does he know you are not lying?

Comment

Hi,

is the guide ­čśâ You can see i'm not lying abraham ­čśü Is the text you can translate it :

(*Yak─▒nlarda hesab─▒n─▒za tan─▒nmayan bir taray─▒c─▒dan veya cihazdan giri┼č yap─▒ld─▒. Bunu yapan siz miydiniz?

Irbil, Iraq yak─▒nlar─▒nda
            Windows'ta Chrome
            Giri┼či*G├Âzden*Ge├žir
            )

Thanks

Comment

Can you give us your ID so we can check what happened?

Comment

Hi,

This is My ID : 8657284261, my best friend stolen me i don't know why but he Transfering coins in my account to his account Please Help Me he Tranfered 1M coins After That i Opened my account i see is Locked i think he wanted to banned me On Computer by using Old Cheats and after i opened i see my account PLT have not coins i saw history he is Transfred to himself and stolen me after that i Collect 500k coins with playing Please Do not banned me, i'm not lying this this photo i send you
                and you can Translate it :
                (Facebook'a yeni bir yerden giri┼č yapt─▒n─▒z m─▒?

Merhaba ─░hsan

G├Âr├╝n├╝┼če g├Âre birisi 4 Kas─▒m, 00:58 tarihinde Windows 8 i├žin Edge kullanarak hesab─▒n─▒za giri┼č yapmaya ├žal─▒┼čt─▒. Hesab─▒n─▒z g├╝vende; sadece yeni bir yerden giri┼č yapmaya ├žal─▒┼čan ki┼činin siz oldu─čunuzdan emin olmak istedik.

Bu giri┼či sizin yapmad─▒─č─▒n─▒z─▒ d├╝┼č├╝n├╝yorsan─▒z, hesab─▒n─▒z─▒ g├╝vende tutmak i├žin birka├ž ad─▒m─▒ tamamlaman─▒za yard─▒mc─▒ olabilmemiz i├žin l├╝tfen Facebook'a giri┼č yap─▒n.

Te┼čekk├╝rler,
                Facebook Ekibi)

Please Don not banned me Mr. Tarik i need your help .

Thanks

Attached Files
                Last edited by ihsan Halabjay; 18-11-2017, 06:26.

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately , we are not allowed to take any action in cases like that because it's user's responsibility to protect his account and passwords.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X