championship TABLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• championship TABLE

need stock table with stock cue in championship and points does not matter.
    why ? because almost always my oponents have good cues and wins in luck shooting like idiots.
    if u dont want to create table like this add line with same power cues!!! it would be fair game !!!!
    or if u dont like to work so give me black dragon cue for me
    so much suggestions and i know what u say, there is much cues that u can buy, but if say true no there is not!!!

Hi,

You get paired with you opponents based on your location, for better connectivity. We cannot pair you up based on cue.
    Unfortunately, we don't give away free cues. You can check out our Shop, we have many great cues there at very low prices.

Best Regards

Comment

on my location ??? why my opponents are not from Lithuania ??? just max 10 from all my life that i met. moust off them are from turkey, they are cheaters !! all have great cues
      the location does not matter!!! cue makes game unfair same us race with rusty works car against Lamborghini
      i need opponents with stock cue like me not with Lamborghini
      i am saying right or i am just feeling unfair game breathing in my back and sinking all my happyness off game???
      if u saying that is fair and cue does not matter so give me black dragon cue for all my gold and coins and i ll show u that u are not right

Comment

There aren't always available players from your country. You get paired with closest available players to you. We cannot pair you based on your cue.

Comment

if u can not pair with cue so create new table where could play just with one stock cue of table. JUST ONE CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE
          fair ? or not ? i want to buy black dragon cue take all what i have it should be fair price

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will look into it.

Comment

and that is all what u can say ??? we think about it ???
              u can think many ages, but make a decision now and say true, that to u dont need that kind of table or u are too lazy to do it

Comment

I will forward it to our developers. They will consider it.

Comment

many new players need this table, cause play against opponent with maximized cue and win its almoust impossible with their non sense, no logic, no physic impossible shoots....

Comment

I forwarded your suggestion to them and they will consider it.

Comment

to new player need this table, cause to play against maximized cue its same as win race with rusty tads work car against Bugatti !!
                      i am playing long time ago and cant afford good cue, so give me table where me and my opponent would have same ability to win !!

Comment

We will consider it.

Comment

make just one table with stock table cue in champion ship so all have same possibility to be champions not just rich daddys childrens

Comment

I have 8 full exclusive cues in this game and i barely buy any gold. About 110. I collect them playing golden tournaments. So stop crying and make on your own

Comment

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will forward it to our developers.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X